Refund & Payment Policy
- No pro-rated refunds if withdrawing from the program after the first day of the month.
- Orix does not offer any programs at a pro-rated by the minute rate.
Orix Academy will only provide pro-rated refunds for the following:
- Players who have not participated in an Orix Soccer Academy training or game for 30 days or more.
- If Orix Soccer Academy does not conduct an on-field session or game for 15 days or more.
- Orix Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient registrations and will issue a full refund to participants.
- Participants will be billed monthly by credit card from the time they are accepted into the program until such time they opt out.
- Commitment for the program is month to month.
- Players can opt out at any point during the program. The credit card on file will not be billed if the player informs the Orix Soccer Academy before the 1st of the month.
- Players who opt out of the program will not be permitted to cash out or receive any equivalent of any fundraised monies allocated for Orix trips or events.
- Payments for GAMES ONLY participants are required at least 10 days before the first scheduled match.
- Participants who are not able to provide a credit card for payment are required to remit at least 3 months of payment in advance via e-transfer, cash, cheque or money order.
- Players registered under the OPTION 1 Category are considered Orix Soccer Academy Full-Time Players. Those players will receive priority for additional academy offerings (ie Tournaments, Apparel, Private Training etc) in cases of roster/group capacities or quantity limitations.